About Me

My photo
Fort Richardson, AK, United States
Welcome To My Blog!! My name is Heather Brown. I am an Army Wife who loves Photography. I specialize in Military. I am creative and passionate about what I do!!

Friday, July 3, 2009

Jordan and Bryce

This couple was absolutely a blast to work with. He would NOT smile the whole time he kept trying to act like he was mad. But as soon as they would look at each other you could just see his eyes melt. It was awesome. He is in the Army and they have been married for a little over a year. They have 2 dogs (a boxer that is so dang cute!!)


This truck is his baby. They are from Texas so he says he treats it better since he is from there... haha
This is my favorite pic of them. If I didnt have the camera up this is how he was. But as soon as the camera went up he was straight faced again.


They found 2 pennies on the railroad tracks! They thought it was the coolest thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment