About Me

My photo
Fort Richardson, AK, United States
Welcome To My Blog!! My name is Heather Brown. I am an Army Wife who loves Photography. I specialize in Military. I am creative and passionate about what I do!!

Monday, July 27, 2009

Jones

Bobby and Amanda Jones met in 7th grade Wrestling and struck up a friendship from there. They stayed good friends all through high school. Bobby deployed with the army and they stayed in touch. She found out he was home and went to meet him and got in a car accident that night. When she got out of the hospital he helped clean her up and dress her because she couldnt use one of her sholders, stayed with him for a few days then he agree'd to come check on her every morning at my apt after he got off work and asked her out and she FINALLY said yes. They were married 6 months later and now have 5 kids, Riley, Joshua, Trevor, Nevaeh and Gracie....







He looks up to his daddy soooo much. He wants to be a soldier just like him one day!






No comments:

Post a Comment