About Me

My photo
Fort Richardson, AK, United States
Welcome To My Blog!! My name is Heather Brown. I am an Army Wife who loves Photography. I specialize in Military. I am creative and passionate about what I do!!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Meet Jace

This little boy is an absolute firecracker!!! He was so fun to work with. By far the easiest baby I have photographed. He will be one next week! His name is Jace and his mom's name is Linda. She was a 4th grade teacher but is taking time off to spend with her boy! Her and her husband met while he was home on R&R from Iraq. They hit it off and things went from there! They are now stationed at Fort Campbell.

I am in love with his big blue eyes!!!




Def my favorite of the day!!

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you are doing what you do so good. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete